Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Made in America" Bikini Top


Submitted by Ronna Nitzky

I am so lucky to work with such talented and creative people! They envision, design and fabricate the most wonderful ideas. When Kim, our vintage art consultant, showed me this half mannequin with The Made in America Bikini Top I had to ask her how she ever thought to do that.

Kim answered, "I was thinking how I could dress this half naked woman (no pun intended). When Bingo!!…bikini, retro, 70's, rock-n-roll came to mind. So scrounging around for what might work, I discover these "Made in the U.S.A. stickers. How appropriate. But now came the added dilemma…Halter or straps?? Just let it flow, Kim."

Kim Yoder

Another example of good old fashioned American ingenuity by Pentimento. Proudly, "Made in the USA." Visit to see more innovative designs Made in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment